Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not Quite Paula, Simon & Randy...

So last week, I shared with you all that there may be an amazing opportunity in the wind for me. *Check out the post for more info*

Well today, I spoke with said label exec and set up an audition for next week Friday. Surprisingly, I had the crazy jitters all up to the point when he came on the line and then I was cool like I do this kinda thing everyday. I don't!

In preparation for my audition I will be focused on the following:

- Gym: Everyday
- Food: Tuna, Fish, Veggies and NO DAIRY!
- Water and Tea
- Sleeping early so that I don't need caffeine at work
- Practice, practice, practice
- Writing and Recording

I'm sure I'll continue to do these things even after my audtion next week, but it will be more deliberate daily.

We'll see what happens.

*what a great way to kick off Black History Month*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear. best of luck and keep me posted:)
-FLR

8:58 PM  
Blogger Rell said...

oh man good luck, I wanna know everything i'll keep you in the prayers...

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alrighty girl...let me know if there's anything i can do to help...im excited for you.

--jamz

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home