Tuesday, November 15, 2005

And In Career News....




No news is usually good news, but I've been on a long tangent lately because nothing extraordinary has happened in my career as of late.

I can say that everything is going as scheduled. Me and DJ OK are finally getting together this evening to work on some new tracks. With any luck, we'll finish the mix down of Ain't Gonna Cry, re-record For My Girls and start a new track. I wrote a new joint last night entitled "About You." If you want a reference for the subject topic, peep this entry.

Next week, Tuna Butter and I are in pre-production on "What's The Difference." I think this song is going to be exceptional because of the subject it addresses. You can't guess from the title, so you'll just have to wait for the EP.

Also, I've been feeling somewhat anxious in my new position. Since my music career is my first priority, all of my decisions preferential to its advancement. I am worried that once I get management and as opportunities rise, I'll have to quit. Normally, that would be a "Hallelujah" day, but I really enjoy what I do and the people I work for. So to my relief, my boss, whom I adore, told me that I need to make sure I give her sufficient time when I am ready to move on. She understands that I am heading elsewhere - what a load off.

Finally - "Joseph's Song" is mixed. I should be getting a copy of it tonight and hopefully I can give yall a taste tomorrow here at Elle B: Diva In Training. *But that all depends on whether I like the finished product* What kind artist would I be if I didn't have discriminating tastes?

A few come to mind...but I'll stop here. Noone needs a hater.

*ciao*

2 Comments:

Blogger Cocacy said...

Hey Elle B!
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog...Good luck with your music! Who knows, maybe someday soon we'll see your CD in Tower Records...

Courtney

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new music! um you can try emailing me the video...that might work

--jama bama

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home