Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving...

2006 has been a crazy year for me. Although it is not over yet, I can't help but reflect on the progress that I made in my career this year. I have learned many invaluable lessons professionally, but I must say, that it has been my personal triumphs and lessons that have taught me the most.

In 2006, I made the transition from being a full-time corporate employee to a self-employed singer/songwriter and entrepreneaur. I have learned about self-motivation and perserverance and what demons have kept me from accomplishing more. I have also learned the true value of friendship - as my friends are my foundation and my extended family - they have and will continue to support me and lift me up on this journey.

I have grown more confident in my skills and ability as a songwriter. I have taken up learning the guitar to take me over the threshold of being a novice to being a skilled musician. I am laying the groundwork for a long and prosperous career. I am so thankful for being able to take advantage of the opportunity that my youth grants me to pursue my love of music...entertainment...singing.

So, on Thanksgiving Eve, I say thank you for joining me, watching me, listening to me in 2006. I wish you a safe and fun-filled holiday season. And I will see you in 2007.

Ciao,
Elle B.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sangindiva said...

I came over to wish you a HAPPY THANKSGIVIN'!
I am glad you have had a year of learning. I'm proud of the faith steps you are taking in your career and life :)
Congratulations Ms. Elle!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home