Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sup Yall...

I know it's been a while since I've really posted anything. That's partially because I haven't felt like blogging lately. So much has been going on in my music life that I feel as though there isn't enough time to recount all the details and share with you. For that, I'm sorry. I shouldn't neglect the blog.

Well if you've noticed, I added a new feature to the site - a calendar. In a previous post, I mentioned that I was considering moving to NYC. Well, a certain person has committed to moving with me in Spring 2007, so more or less, it's official. Well nothing is official until I'm there, but that's the plan.



So, from now on, I will be focusing on the blog on my regular goings-ons, but also, my progress as I head to NY. You'll see little dates on the calendar that will correspond with a specific goal.

I hope you enjoy and thanks for joining me for the journey. And as always - I'd love to hear from you.

Peace,
Elle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home