Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Elle B's New York Vacation...

I didn't really publicize that I was going to be in New York. What started as a trip to visit one friend Michael turned into a birthday trip and then into a business trip, when my girl FLR (aka my East Coast Manager) started connecting with some new producers for me.

I am happy to say that, so far, my trip has not not only been enjoyable *I heart NY* but productive as well. Last night we met up with a producer, SJ, in Jersey and started working on a track called "Holla Back." Here is a clip of the first verse.



We ended up pulling a 24 day, but obviously it was worth it. Like Diddy said - Sleep is for the weak. And we skrong over here! Also, peep some gorgeous pictures of the sunrise on our way back to Long Island.




*Peace.*

5 Comments:

Blogger Sangindiva said...

I *heart* NY TOO!!
You look and sound great Miss Elle!

Congrats on your hook up and success!!

Aren't sunrises beautiful? *sigh*

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tear* of joy.
you look like you're enjoyin yourself! (as you should be). this isn't "work" - it's what you're meant to do. so have fun :)...come back eventually though. love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Doing the bi-coastal thing. I see you Elle-B!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww lauren...my heart is warm...we've gotta have a shindig when you return...

--jamz

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home