Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bye for now...

Hello all~

I am closing the blog for a couple of months. As you notice - there have been very few posts lately. I am 'Under Construction' so to speak. Only positive progression of course. I hope you will visit me again once I re-launch. I won't be gone too long, I promise.

I'll leave with this quote:

‘Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves – who are we to be brilliant, beautiful, talented, and fabulous. But honestly, who are you to not be so?

You are a child of God, small games do not work in this world. For those around us to feel peace, it is not example to make ourselves small. We were born to express the glory of god that lives in us. It is not in some of us, it is in all of us. While we allow our light to shine, we unconsciously give permission for others to do the same. When we liberate ourselves from our own fears, simply our presence may liberate others.’

- Marianne Williamson in Return to Love: Reflections on a Course in Miracles



Peace.

Other places to check me:

www.elleb-music.com
www.myspace.com/mselleb
www.RedRibbonDr.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Sangindiva said...

I think the blogging breaks are just going around...
Congrats on EVERYTHING! I know I'm a bit late with my comments but I wish you ALL the best. You inspire me to do more and I admire your ambition. Keep in touch with me!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Cocacy said...

Good luck on your career!!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break!
Will you be picking up Janet Jacksons album on the 26th? If you preorder on iTunes you'll get a bonus track.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home