Monday, July 03, 2006

Seriously...

do you see what time it is?

It's 3am here in LA and I just got home. Today (or yesterday, rather), I pulled a 7 hour studio session - starting and completing - Addict Me, a new track for my demo/mixtape/EP/LP. After the studio, we all went to see Superman! I don't know how it is that I am still awake and typing coherently, but this weekend has been nothing short of amazing, not to mention exhausting. Well I am back to the salt mines, er - um, I mean, work in just a few hours. My intern is starting in the morning, so I can't decide to take an impromptu vacation/sick day if I can't manage to open my eyes in the morning.

More details from the weekend coming soon - plus, video!

*holla*

2 Comments:

Blogger Cocacy said...

Hey Elle!

I'm confident that all your hard work is going to pay off one day soon. Who knows, you may be at the BET Awards next year! ;)

Court

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i second that. Can't wait to hear the track.

--jamz

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home