Tuesday, July 04, 2006

New New New!!!

Below is a snippet of my newest song. Recorded this last Sunday at the Boom Boom Room in Burbank, CA. This song is a new style for me - seductive and soulful.

This is only a rough mix, but many of you come by here and read about the projects and what not that I've been working on but I haven't heard any new music in the past couple of months.


powered by ODEO

credits:
*track produced by*
N. Stewart>>>
*lyrics and melody by*
L. Ball and T. Armstrong>>>
*recorded by* C. C. Baliff for Elevated Enterprises>>>
*production assts.* S. Debessai and G. Vitte for Elevated Enterprises>>>

As part of my summer action plan I said that I was going to be recording 5-6 songs for my demo before the end of July. 1 down and 5 to go. This Sunday I'll be recording - "Work It Out" and "All On Your Own"

*enjoy*

3 Comments:

Blogger childofthesun said...

nice!

I like the vibe...kind of building.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo the track is hot and you sound great!...you already know what im envisioning.

--jamz

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

VERY NICE Ms. Elle!!!

I can't wait to hear your finished product! :)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home