Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Quick and Dirty...

yall I am swamped at work today. I can't wait for the day that I'm no long a paper-pushing-cube-drone... *sigh*

1. Elle's New 'Doo - peep the last post right before this for pics.
- Seriously though I think this is the real Elle B. look. It's unique and sassy - just like I am.

2. Performed on Sunday for the 20th Celebration of Achievment for YBS. I signed my first autograph! It was soo cute!
- I made some contacts and possibly booked another gig in November

3. Auditioned for the Barbara Morrison Lemiert Park Idol competition. The judges were really impressed with my performance. The highlight was when one of the judges told me that I'd go far in this industry and that my performance from start to finish was that of a true artist. Yay!

I am just trying to get back into the studio with my regular producers to get more stuff on wax. And I have some leads for new producers and performance opportunities.

*be blessed*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was gonna tell you that yesterday...about the classic elle b look. anyway, i didnt know your audition was this past weekend...im glad it went well...so what's the next step?

--jammmm

11:34 AM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

competition starts on 17th...I'll do another post on it in a bit.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next step: american idol

-Honorable
www.honorablemedia.com/blog

12:54 PM  
Blogger Rell said...

Would you want to do American Idol?

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home