Monday, May 22, 2006

Weekend Re-Cap...

Sup Er'Body!

This weekend was pretty productive:

- Worked w/ Goldfingaz again. I recorded the hook for 'What's Going On' and we started writing to a new track, working title is 'I left My Man at Home'

- So Dark the Con of Ron Howard? I'd say yes. I saw the film, The Da Vinci Code this weekend - I wish I'd spent my time handing out copies of the book to people who haven't read it.

- I read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons this weekend. It was just as entertaining and Da Vinci. I doubt I'll read another one of his novels for a while, because, even though his books are entertaining, he has formula and it can become predictable.

- Suffered through TONS of anxiety about my personal life. When will it end?

- Had dinner with my mom last night to discuss our newly formed 'Manager/Client' relationship.

Now, I'm back at work. I'll holla!

*ciao for now*

2 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

I didn't think the movie was that bad -- with the exception of a few changes I thought it was pretty true to the book.

When are these new tracks going to be available?

7:58 AM  
Blogger Rell said...

oh yea not to hijack but I just read the Lauryn Hill post from back in the day where people were trying to get the live ex-factor that I have. Just shoot me an e-mail @ rellevent@yahoo.com and I'll send it.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home