Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Summer is Here...What are you Listenin' To?!?

I just wanted to say that I am estatic that summer is here (or near). Although I love Fall for the fashion (boots, coats, scarves, oh my), I must admit there's no greater season than Summer. I do have a birthday coming up during this season and as a true LA girl I am looking forward to the beach, bumping the latest summer hits with my windows rolled down, summer reading and shorts-skirts-bearing skin!

For my summer vacation, I am heading to NYC to celebrate the grown and sexy 23. So for all of my blogger friends and readers that live in the City - hollar at me!

Anyways, I've got tons of work to do today, so I'll catch you on the flipside. But in the meantime, I wanna know, in your opinion, hands down the Best Summer Songs!

My current favorite: Number 1 - Skateboard P and the Louis Vuitton Don (Pharrell and Ye')
Oldie-but-goodie: Summertime in the LBC (for all my Westcoast fam) - Warren G
More Recent Fav: Summertime - Beyonce ft. Ghostface Killah

*peace*

1 Comments:

Blogger Reeta said...

Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince
On A Sunday Afternoon - Lighter Shade of Brown :o)

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home