Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I struck Gold...

finally! well I shouldn't say finally cus I've known Goldfingaz for some years now (at least half a decade). We used to sing in the Norwood Kids Choir at Rogers Park over in Inglewood. I remember then a handful of us would just get around him at the piano after rehearsal and just have a good time improvising or singing popular songs to different melodies.

Anyways, last night we got together and started working on a track called "What's Going On." The song isn't one that I would have written on my own, but it's different and challenges what I am used to - which I really enjoy. And not only is it different, but Goldfingaz is a talented musician, producer and engineer. He's on point with his RnB. And that's just what I've been looking for.

I'm going back on Thursday to finish up the track. I am hoping that he and I work consistently cus I think I could learn alot from working with him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, special shout outs to Sang Diva for coming out to see me Sunday night. She's a fellow blogger - we'd never met before then. Thanks for believing in me.

*aight, back to work*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Goldfingaz has been asked to expand his R&B catalog by a record label exec. He has been wanting to work with you for some years. With the talent between the two of you, I expect to hear some excellent collaborations. This Label thing is elusive to all of us, but not un-obtainable to those that keep the faith. The world was just waiting for ElleB to finish her education so that we can see and hear her creations. It's never too late to start working on one's career and you've come a long way in a few short months. Keep up the good work. Lendell (mother and manager of GOLDFINGAZ)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Cocacy said...

good luck with everything Elle!

Courtney

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home