Monday, May 29, 2006

Back down memory lane...

So senior year, a friend of mine asked me to be a singer of a small chorus for a project he was doing for a leadership class. I said yes and joined five others in Calabasas to record the theme song at the home of the engineer. Most of you have heard the engineer's work at amusement parks across the country as he has composed and recorded many amusement park soundtracks.


powered by ODEO

Take a listen to, Team Victory! (to download)

I'm going to try and find some of my other earlier recordings to share with you all. Tell me what you think...

7 Comments:

Blogger childofthesun said...

ZOMG, that's teh hotness girl! I'm putting that in my ipod. I can't wait to roll down the street and give people looks like "YEAH FOOL, YOU AINT UP ON THIS!"

;) I'm just playing with you :) The voices and harmonies were nice. I couldn't pick you out, obviously, but I love that you provided it for download, in case I wanted to remix it and rap over it. Good lookin out.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

wow, you are mad silly for that one...

it's funny cus I can hear myself on this thing - but then again, I am used to trying to hear myself.

Child...on a serious note, are you a music man?!?

10:16 PM  
Blogger childofthesun said...

Yep, but I'm not your producer type who does it for a living, it's just a hobby for me, unfortunately. I'll be gone for a few days but I should remix it as a joke, we all need a good laugh from time to time.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

I'd be interested to see how you'd flip it...if time permits.

take care,
elle.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

I'd be interested to see how you'd flip it...if time permits.

take care,
elle.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was tight...i wanted to grab somebody and skip around in a circle...why could i hear your voice though...haha

--jammmmm

3:31 PM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

Thanks Jamz. I had fun doing it - I was amazed I could hear my voice so well too, but I think it had something to do with the way he mic'd us.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home