Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What's Really Good?!?

Disclaimer: No. I don't like Dipset...well maybe Juelz sometimes.

It's funny how situations change when you wash your hands of them. Well after waiting for several months to make progress with the 'producer' that the 'label exec' put me in contact with and not having made ANY progress, I decided to stop stressing.

I had put my EP on hold for a while. I stopped everything. And once I re-activated the process - that's when I get a CD with 14 tracks to choose from from said 'producer.'

the story goes on and on...

Without going into too much detail, I'll just say, the prospects are looking really good once again.

A little prayer and faith will take you a long way!

*peace*



3 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

congrats -- good stuff.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, ElleB is back on track!!! Stay strong and you'll make it!Lendell

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heck yea...

jamz

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home