Friday, April 14, 2006

Don't Sleep On...




Don't Sleep On: Murs
Latest Release: Murray's Revenge
Signed By: Record Collection Music
Favorite Track (s): Dark Skinned White Girls; Love and Appreciate; L.A.





*basically my homeboy turned me on to Murs. he hit me with 3:16 and Revenge at the same time and I enjoyed the sounds. it mos def has something to do with 9th's warm production styling that makes you feel like your sitting in a big comfy chair while Murs is hollaring at you about aspects of his life. initially, I thought Murs was a borderline prick or just a complainer, but I realized he's talking about some everyday stuff - any of the things my homeboys would hit me up to talk about. So I'm cool with Murs - you should be too.*

Oh and did I mention he's from L.A.?!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Vandy said...

what you know about murs...dont try to be a hip-hop head on me now...

5:12 AM  
Blogger Rell said...

of course 9th is from here in NC. :-)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home