Monday, March 06, 2006

Bad Blogger...

yeah, yeah, yeah...I haven't been in the best blogging mood lately. I apologize for the hitatus of sorts, but the least I can do is keep you updated on my career.

As it were, 'the producer' and I have yet to hook up, although I did have a chance to talk to the 'label exec' today. The songs I sent him with my regular producer, were in his words "cool," but that I still need to "work with some other producers."

This is good because he's still interested in me. I'm still in the game.

I've got a new lead, potentially with a fairly well known West Coast DJ, who is also a client of my publicist, so we will see what comes of it.

In other news, I am trying to figure out how I can perform at Black Lily on March 21st.

Oh and I had my first corporate annual review at work today...and I got a raise. WooHoo!

*It does rain in Southern California*

2 Comments:

Blogger Vandy said...

congrats on the raise...let me get a dollar.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for your raise

--jamz

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home