Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Elle's Pic of the Week

My First Red Carpet...

I could have sworn that once I hit the carpet and they announced "Elle B." the photogrophers were gonna stop and stare, like "Who?"

But they didn't. It was fun. The event was a birthday party for celeb hair stylist Shirlena Allen. I heard that the party was live later on, but I am not on the level where I can party all night and wake up at 11a the next morning...although I am upset that I missed the goodie bags.

Oh well.

Tonight there are two more events: 1) Tyrese is having a pre-grammy shindig at his Studio and 2) Some pre-grammy party downtown

I'll most likely be in the studio tonight finishing up my demo tape for my GiNormous audition on Friday.

*Peace.*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lookin good girl!

--jammy jam jam

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you looked very pretty. i'm glad you got the experience-keep it up and make those contacts girrrrl!
FLR

4:30 PM  
Blogger Cocacy said...

You look great Elle!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Rell said...

wow -- in a good way, it's crazy you're blowing up right before our eyes.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

Look at you, mama! Work that red carpet!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home