Thursday, February 09, 2006

24 Hours to go and still running....

While prepping for Friday's audition, I missed the Grammys. I want to hand my man a full package at my audition so I did a photo shoot with Jerome.

His girlfriend is a professional make-up artist, so she hooked me up. She does Kerry Washington's make-up for red carpets and other events. It's amazing how things have been coming together - I keep looking at how much me and the Elle B team have been able to accomplish since we really put our heads together and I it's only been by Grace!

Needless to say, I am tired as hell! The week in re-cap so far:

Monday: Party @ Larchmont
Tuesday: Studio with DJ OK to work on "Despite What They Say"
Wed: Photoshoot with Jerome D.

Tonight JD and I have to meet to select the best photos and do some retouch. Well I'm off to work...Another day, Another Dollar! Holla

*Damn, I thought I would have the night off to relax*

2 Comments:

Blogger Vandy said...

damn, you sound busy...hopefully i can catch up with you sometime next week. there is always usc vs ucla sun night.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay...ooo are you free saturday night for movie night?

--jama bama

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home