Thursday, January 05, 2006

Tuesday Night is for Team Elle B.

So this Tuesday, I am getting everyone together who is working on my project. I had a meeting this evening with my Music Video director to discuss what the first video will be for my project...

What's The Difference is the winner.

I got the mixed beat from producer, Tuna Butter, this weekend, but I have been having writer's block and have been unable to finish it. There is no chorus and no bridge. I've got the two verses and a melody for the pre-chorus but not the lyrics.

Oddly enough, when I was trying to brainstorm for this track the video concept came to mind.
Jamz, my director heard the beginnings of the song tonight and really likes the energy and flow of the song enough to go with it for the first video effort.

Can't wait to see what what everyone else is cooking for the Elle B. Team...I know what I'm cooking - literally - Spaghetti, an Elle specialty. We should have a good time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cocacy said...

I'm so excited for you. 2006 should be a very prosperous year for you. I wish you lots of success with your singing career and with this video shoot! Who knows, maybe you'll get so big you'll have your own reality show... "Elle B Presents"

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo Elle B Presents...nice title...so i think Zakiya might be coming Tuesday...but i think she'll be coming late cuz she has Young Lawyers mtg with the Langston Bar Assoc...ill let you know. do you need her to bring particular knowledge...like do you have a list of questions for her already that i can pass on to her? you can email me with that info. or i can email you her email address.

--Jamz

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home