Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Practice Safe Sex, Make Love with a Trojan...

NO!!!! This post is not a cattle call in order for me to find a new man in 2006. It's about the entertainment industry and how there are so many USC alumni in it.

Tonight was the official USC rally hosted by the USC Alumni Association. My mom is the director for Black Alumni at USC - they hosted the post-rally festivities at City Walk.

The Director of Entertainment for BB Kings, is none other than an SC alumni. Both of my parents are alumni (my dad is in the film industry)... John Singleton was the host (as he seems to be for all of my mother's events, but that's how he secured his ticket to the Rose Bowl...I secured mine by coming from the womb)...

None the less, after chatting it up with said Dir of Entertainment at this hot Hollywood venue I secure a tentative deal to host my EP Release Party there in late Feb/early March and I score access to the Jagged Edge performance on January 12th.

My point in all of this is to exemplify how lucrative and smart it was to go to SC. Not everyone has the choice, and I will be the first to tell you that I was blessed. In all, however, it just as smart as wrapping up everytime you... I guess you get the point.

*g'night*

2 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

lol, not gonna tell you what my first thought was ;-).

But that's really tight maybe the New Year has already started off tight.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha....yes! make love to a trojan!!!! no im seeing the benefits too...and it is a blessing

--jamz

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home