Sunday, January 01, 2006

A New Look for a New Year

Hello All,

I hope you all had a memorable 2005. I'm still here in 2006 *really, where would I be going?* but I am setting the year off with a new design. I hope you enjoy.

My best good friend sent me my horoscope for 2006, here is what it said:

You're not one to acknowledge limitations, Leo, and thus when others sneer about your ambitions, you're more inclined to stubbornly continue to work toward attaining them than to listen to your friends and give up. This year, you just might step over the edge and embrace some goals that most would consider impossible – and you could make a success of them. The resulting boost in your self-confidence could strengthen your love life. Committed Lions will experience a rebirth of romance; the uninvolved will attract it. The effort will, however, take its toll on your stamina if you're not careful. It's important that you stay healthy and not neglect your body. Once you've attained some of your dearest dreams, you'll want to enjoy your good fortune.

I can get with that...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a fellow Leo, I must say I can get with that too:)
And I like how you/they edited the pic. Works out well.
Well, best of luck with everything. I will be working on my entertainment law stuff so that one day I can be your lawyer.
Holla!
Farah
PS Hope you had a great holiday.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Beautiful picture, Elle B. I cannot wait to become your groupie. :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I like tha new Pic baby!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Rell said...

why am I laughing at the thought of you as a "committed lion" for some reason that's just hillarious.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo girl...im liking the new look...very nice...ok so i didnt know that you were scheduled for feb...how exciting! we have alot to talk about this thursday.

--j-boogie

3:32 PM  
Blogger Fresh said...

I must have posted the comment in the wrong place...I think the cache wasn't updated. Anyway, I LOVE this new look!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home