Thursday, January 12, 2006

Been Busy, but fyi in the meantime...

K, my publicist is the sh*t because she's already booking appearances for me...I've got a lot to update (including another dream with Jigga in it) but there is just no time right now...

In the meantime here is some random-ness about me, Elle B. *later*

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Elle B
Birthday:7.28.
Birthplace:cali
Current Location:bed in bedroom
Eye Color:drk brwn
Hair Color:blk
Height:5'9
Right Handed or Left Handed:rightie
Your Heritage:
The Shoes You Wore Today:black mules w/ patent leather buckled
Your Weakness:french fries and sexy men
Your Fears:perception that I am simple (read:stupid)
Your Perfect Pizza:pepperoni, mushroom, sausage
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:release the dopest EP ever...get signed to a major label
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LMBAO
Thoughts First Waking Up:it's cold...
Your Best Physical Feature:tied between my collar bone and smile
Your Bedtime:not early enuff
Your Most Missed Memory:summers in detroit w/ my cuzo
Pepsi or Coke:pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:BK whopper/McDs Fries
Single or Group Dates:single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:coffee
Do you Smoke:naw, homie
Do you Swear:yes, sir
Do you Sing:with everything I have in me...
Do you Shower Daily:yes
Have you Been in Love:yes and would do it again
Do you want to go to College:been there, done that
Do you want to get Married:yes and no
Do you belive in yourself:of course
Do you get Motion Sickness:naw
Do you think you are Attractive:yea, LA face w/ an Oakland Booty (c) Tee I saw on Melrose
Are you a Health Freak:off and on
Do you get along with your Parents:these days, yes.
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes.
Do you play an Instrument:not well
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:naw
In the past month have you been on Drugs:nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date:*thinking*....
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yup
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no, I had to give that habit up
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:WTF!!! where?
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:someone's heart maybe, just kiddin...*still thinking*
Ever been Drunk:yup
Ever been called a Tease:yes
Ever been Beaten up:naw
Ever Shoplifted:nope
How do you want to Die:I don't
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:loved
What country would you most like to Visit:France
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:indiffernt
Favourite Hair Color:still dont care
Short or Long Hair:short - give me a brotha w/ a fade any day...
Height:6'0 at least
Weight:I like em' thick...but able to run for their life...
Best Clothing Style:don't matter as long as he smells good.
Number of Drugs I have taken:0
Number of CDs I own:many...
Number of Piercings:2 - one in each ear
Number of Tattoos:1
Number of things in my Past I Regret:zero

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo go joy

--jamz

1:36 AM  
Blogger Fresh said...

That thing was long! BTW, can't believe you don't know where this came from... "LA face w/ an Oakland Booty." Girl that was Sir Mix-A-Lot's verse from "Baby Got Back." ROFLMAO I wouldn't mind coping one of those tees!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home