Wednesday, December 07, 2005

More "In Training, Less Diva" Pt 2.

Since posting "Ain't Gonna Cry" I've been holding on to "Joseph's Song" not really sure if I was going to share the track yet.

I recorded this track with the Beatnix about a month ago, maybe a little longer.

Anyways, I was struggling with the same issues I had before - I didn't like the mix: not completely happy with the levels on the vocals, ect.


Well, I let a couple of my friends listen to the track, but in my usual vain, I have so many disclaimers prior to letting him listen he simply said to me....

"Stop doing that!"

So, I've limited those disclaimers (sans the few comments above) and decided to let you tell me what you think, unaffected by my comments, prior to listening.

As always, I only ask that you tell me how you truly feel - I won't be offended, I promise!

Thanks.

*wiping my brow*

Joseph's Song
Click to Download

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joseph's Song is FIRE!!
-SH

2:13 PM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

You are too crunk for me, Stevie. Thanks for the love though!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the song...girl, you better go!!! The track could definitely be amped up and you would be blowing 'em off this charts with this one.bla

7:16 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

:) @ "Stop doing that!"

12:08 PM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

Berry, I am so glad that you like the song. Thank you for taking the time to listen - It means a lot to me.

Everytime I post a new track, I wonder if anyone will care enough to listen.

12:10 PM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I love it. I'm currently trying to put a free indie cd giveaway together for an upcoming book if you'd ever lend your awesome talent to something like that. I am floored by the vocals. It's sooo smoothe! Free free to email me if you want to chat about that.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home