Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Keep Running...

Your girl, Elle B is exhausted. I think I am fighting off the flu (my body is aching) and these two jobs are whooping my derriere.

I am trying to decide whether to stay on at Crate and Barrell after the holidays. I don't want to part just yet with the 30% discount, but I can't keep working these 30 hours. I'll talk to a manager about it.

This past weekend, minus Christmas Day, was insane. Friday night was a Gi-Normous disappointment...not only because I rocked a fly ass fit and stayed at the club for an hour and a half, but my song wasn't play ONCE...because someone just assumed that the club would have a CD player.

you know what happens when you assume, right? it makes an ASS out of U and ME!

Then there was Crate and Barrell's Annual after-Christmas sale. This is when you realize why HE is the reason for the season. Because without HIM we'd all be scathing vile creatures who fought over placements marked half-off forever and not for the few minutes these crazy shoppers were in my store (in front of my corner, screaming for a MANAGER).

But like a well oil-engine, I keep running. There is a larger picture and a bigger prize.

I'm working New Year's Eve, but we close at 5p. And I get the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th free. New Year's week I'm gonna take some regular schedule maintenance in more ways that one...

*I'll Holla*

2 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

good luck and again i'm so jealous of the rose bowl tickets :-)

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming to the rose bowl

-SH

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home