Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Favorite Pic of the Week...

The Love Below was really about...

Andre 3000 and Elle B
(*singing* Smile, Smile for me..I just, I just want to get you home)
Andre 3000 and Elle B (smiling)
John Singleton and Elle B.

Andre 3000s love for the Trojans!

Usually I have a funny pic as my favorite of the week. But this week, I must share with you the highlight of my December (so far). I met Andre 3000 this past weekend at the USC-UCLA game. If you don't know already, I graduated from SC and I bleed Cardinal and Gold. So it was much to my delight that Dre being a personal friend of John Singleton (also an SC alum) joined us in Trojan Country as we BEAT THE BRUINS in our last game of the season.

Andre 3000 was such a cool dude. And he's also surprisingly tall (I am 5'8 and some change). This mean that Big Boi ain't as short as we may have all thought.

*Roses Bowl roses don't smell like boo boo and I think Dre would agree*

4 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

Lucky girl! I wanted to be a Trojan! That was my top choice. I got accepted but stayed close to home instead. Sigh...wondering what life would have been like if I had followed that dream.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures!!! im so jel too...i always wanted to be a trojan. maybe grad school?

-SH

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So, were you able to give these people a demo tape? LB - (the other LB)Manager of GOLDFINGAZ

1:27 PM  
Blogger Cocacy said...

Great pics!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home