Saturday, December 17, 2005

Elle's gotta photo shoot coming up...

So depending whether or not the weather holds here in So. Cal - I've got a photo shoot scheduled this Tuesday morning:


Point Dume State Beach, CA

It's past Malibu, about an hour outside of Los Angeles proper - straight up the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway for all my east coast ppl)

Yes, folks, this black girl is gonna be on the beach at the butt-crack of dawn to take promo photos. Necessary since we're starting to do PR and web development. I don't know what I'm gonna wear yet....

stylist, where are you?

This shoot is my photographer's concept. He's been in the studio with jazz living legend Nancy Wilson who is recording a new project (he's taking the stills of the project). He believes in me so much, that he says, that I am the "Dawn of a New Day" because the old school has to pass the baton.

So the photo shoot at dawn, will represent my future...

Kinda hot! He's so dope. Show Leroy some love yall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home