Sunday, December 04, 2005

Best Weekend Ever...


*thanks Vandy for the pic*

Final game of the season -
USC beat the Bruins

Whoop that Trick!!!
We are #1, Undefeated and ready to have a thick juicy steak for dinner on 1/4.
See you at the Rosebowl.

Also, I met one of my favorite artists on Saturday. He came out to support the Trojans. I can't tell you the story until I have the pics to show you. But here is a hint or two:

1. He's a friend of John Singleton, who is one of more well known Trojan Black Alumni.
2. He recently starred in John's latest directorial feature.

*I forgot my digital camera at home, so I am at the mercy of other ppl until they send me the pics*

In other news: I picked up a holiday gig at Crate and Barrel. The Discount is a whopping 30% homie. Although I have a good job, there's nothing like extra cash and discounts on Home Furnishing. My roomates and I moved inour new apartment almost 2 months ago and our apartment is still largely unfurnished.

Go Sofas!!!!


Family in from the East: Our family from DC/Maryland came to LA for the weekend for the VH1 Big in 05' Awards. They were here for a very short trip, but fortunately, they came to the SC' tailgate Saturday morning.

This family is not blood, but we've known each other for so long there's no other way to explain it.


Okay, that's it.

*I've got an interesting (and somewhat, age old) discussion for yall this week*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the crate and barrel gig

--jama bama

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home