Friday, November 04, 2005

Thank You Mr. West




















Kanye West has said many things since he's come on the scene. A few of my favorite Kanye quotes:

How do you console my mom or give her light support
When you telling her your sons' on life support
And just imagine how my girl feel
On the plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emitt Till
- Through the Wire

I say fuck the police, thats how I treat em
We buy our way out of jail, but we can't buy freedom
We'll buy a lot of clothes when we don't really need em
Things we buy to cover up what's inside
-When It All Falls Down

One neck, two chains, one waist, two gats
One wall, twenty plaques, dudes say, "gimme that"
I am limelight, Blueprint, 5 mics
Go getters rhyme like, shoulda been signed twice
most imitated, grammy nominated
hotel accomodated, cheeleader, prom dated
- Two Words

I'ont know why people are surprised that he won't shut up. But I am more perplexed as to why people even care. I say THANK YOU KANYE for keeping my head bobbing and wanting to buy CDs.

Here's my current favorite Kanye cut: We Major

*as you can see, I had nothing of note to write today, so instead I gave you something to be entertainmened by*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home