Sunday, November 13, 2005

Quick and Dirty....


Just a Quick and Dirty weekend update

Friday was a day off from work - besides waking up to a cold setting in, I spent the majority of my day recording "Joseph's Song." Once I get the track mixed down, I'll post it online for your listening pleasure later on this week.

BTW, remember to peep the video of the show linked on the right. The video is about 19 minutes, so take a look when you've got a free moment.

I'ont know when it happened, but Elle B: Diva In Training has been seeing a spike in visits. Let's keep em' coming folks. And please remeber to comment.

Other than that, I've been trying to nurse myself back to health. I only get sick once every few years. Last time I was this ill, was Freshman year of college and I had the flu. I have my roomate to thank for this one, although, it's not too bad.

*And I know I'm late, but I do everything in my own time, I've finally got around to listening to Keyshia Cole's debut and it's pretty decent.*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what? i think ima have to wait until i get ethernet to watch this cuz it's gonna take 8 billion hours to download and ive already tried downloading like 5 times and all i got was like one minute and i was jamming and then it cut off...and i was sad...

--jamila

6:33 PM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

ah...I can try to email it to you if you like?

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea...Keyshia Cole's album is nice. That girl has some pipes!

Imma need you to stop waiting 3 years after an album is released to listen to it. Especially when you have your own hustle man!

-SH

11:08 AM  
Blogger Rell said...

tell me that "Love" ain't off the chain. "I should've cheated" is actually a decent song too -- that melody just gets stuck in your hand.

If she could just drop the ghetto fabulous i wanna be mary j thing she has going on, it'd be really tight.

Best REAL R&B female album in a minute, emphasis on REAL r&b. a dying breed...

2:04 PM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

I feel you on "Love" but that "I Should've cheated song" is good until you get to the chorus...it always leaves me wondering why they put the emphasis right there?

Yeah I mos def feel Keyshia Coles although she needs better image management. She may have some staying power though.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home