Thursday, November 10, 2005

Don't Sleep On...

Today's post is the first of a new installment here at Elle B:Diva In Training. It's called the "Don't Sleep On" post. I have not decided how frequently I am going to do this type of post - ideally, it would be once a week, or twice a month - but to be honest, I don't always have my thumb on the pulse with sitting in a cubicle all day and having a computer that is allergic to the internet. However, this post will include all types of talent, signed/unsigned, big or small - I guess it'll depend on what I think is noteworthy, which is all subjective anyways. If you've got some suggestions on artists/songs/albums that should not be slept on - I'm all ears. Just hit me up in the comments section.



DONT SLEEP ON: TEEDRA MOSES
Latest Release: Complex Simplicity
Signed by: TVT Records
My Favorite Song: Backstroke
Recently Seen: Cover of Pride Magazine (UK)




*My selection of Teedra Moses is also a clue for next week's Hall of Fame Inductee*

2 Comments:

Blogger Fresh said...

I listen to "Be Your Girl" all.the.time! I need to explore the rest of her music though.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

Yeah, she had a pretty solid first album. Plus I love her work with Rafael Saadiq.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home