Friday, October 14, 2005

Catching a Cold

This morning I woke to a painful reality, I am coming down with a cold. My throat was soar and my sinuses were are raging.

*I think* Since moving into my apartment with no furniture to speak of, me and my roomate, Sem have been sleeping on foam pads on the floor. The draft in the apartment probably has something to do with the onset of this cold.

*What Did I Do?* Took the day off to nurse my voice. Found a really great tea, "Mango Passion Fruit" at Ralphs.

By the time rehearsal came around my voice was okay. I hope it holds up for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A Ray of Hope" Survivors of Suicide Meeting
Please join us for a Survivors of Suicide support meeting. We will be gathering at the Oak Grove Civic Center on October 18, 2005 at 7:00pm. We will cover the stages of grief, suicide statistics, and ways to ...
A better way to search for search the web for google.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home